We are currently reading the poem “Evening in Paradise” by John Milton. Here is the analysis we did in literature class:
Our language teacher, Pato Chujman, asked us to divide in groups and provide a series of connectors, following a theme. Ours was: Condition. This was our poster:
Other groups’ posters were the following:
We also prepared an activity based on condition linkers:
Fill in the blank.
1. __________ that The Rolling Stones come to Argentina, I will buy tickets for their show.
2. You may watch TV, _________ you do all your homework.
3. _______ you read the book you will understand the class.
4. _______ you realize you were wrong you will feel better.
5. ______ you had studied you would have passed the test.
6. ______ you were wondering i will go to the party
7. _______ i know you studied, i will give you a second chance.
8. I have done all of the work for the project, _______ you still haven’t done your job, and it is due tomorrow.
9. We were not sure ________ it will rain
10. You may go out tonight ________ you prove yourself loyal
Out literature teacher, Pato Chujman, asked us to work in groups in order to analyse and dissect the story that we were reading in class. The first activity was to select themes and provide quotes for two of them and the second activity was to divide the story in parts and provide a quote for every part.